4 November 2008

Obama or McCain? oder McCain or Obama?

I say, McCain will win the election. Why? Because the white American will actually make up their minds in the voting booth. Obama might have better pre-election results (that should politically correct - e.g. not against black candidate) but he still is not 100% white. In the voting booth everyone is nameless. One will not feel guilty if his choice is politically correct or not. One can deny his/her logic and suddenly support the white ego and make racial choice. I do not say that all white Americans are racial but Tom Bradley in 1982 was the first victim of this hypocrisy (you conclude it yourself). McCain will win and if I consider the educated Americans then he will only win with very small winning margin.

I do not really care who will win because anyhow Indonesia should not be politically too dependent on one or two countries. In the current economic turmoil, Indonesians should be strong and supports the nation 100%. Buy Indonesian products, do not make any speculation of foreign exchanges (especially US$ and those who do it should be sent to jail for good), reduce unnecessary fuel consumption, efficient use of energy, keep working hard and if possible keep exporting "unique" products that cannot be substituted by any products from other countries (don't say exporting oil ya? oil is not a product).

What if I am wrong and Obama win the election. No problem, everyone makes mistakes including myself. I might change my views towards the Americans.

No comments:

Post a Comment