19 May 2010

First Half Year of 2010

Many things happen in the first half year of 2010. First thing is the birthday of my daughter. She is 1 year 4 months now and she officially walked her first step in February. As for me, end of January 2010 marked the third year I am with GTZ MHPP/AGMHP. Time flies very fast and you'll never realized it. This year I decided to reduce my working days from 5 days in a week to just 4 days in a week. The one day left suppose to be my personal working day. This means I can now look more on energy efficiency.

The decision to take 4 days working days for the office also due to the load I am having now. The load was so far not very heavy so that it gives me hard time to write for my blog. There are actually many important issues to share but the spirit is not there. Due to quite low work load, I am becoming lazy. But this has to change and it has to change now.

I also started my docstoc account. One can search for specific topic for example Demand Side Management Sinar Rinjani. The search result will certainly put my master thesis at the first row. The Docstoc account hopefully will expand my exposure. I hope many are enjoying my writing there. Beside my writings, there are also documents publicly available to download that comes from my project (GTZ supported). Hopefully with this Docstoc the good work can be replicated somewhere else.

Happy reading and do not hesitate to leave comments.

Happy new year

No comments:

Post a Comment