29 July 2008

Garuda Indonesia

My sister in law who is married to a diplomat has travelled around the globe so frequently. She flew with many big airlines in the world, but she got her bad experience when she flew Garuda Indonesia (from Europa to Indo some years ago). The stewardess was not friendly at all to Indonesians but they are more friendly to foreigners. Her advice to me was: speak English when you fly international flight of Garuda!!! Because when you do so, you will be treated well by the stewardess.

I never flew Garuda when I travel abroad, but I use Garuda most of the time for domestic flight. I did not have any problem during my flights with Garuda. The unfriendly manner of the stewardess (that my sis in law got) might have many reasons. Maybe the stewardess just get dumped by her boy friend or she was not promoted to be purser etc. Anyway, if time and money allow, I will try the international flight of Garuda.

No comments:

Post a Comment