2 July 2008

Internet - I finally depend on it

Today for at least for 6 hours, the internet connection in the office is dead. We thought it is the PLN's load clipping that cause the problem (server dead because there is no electricity), but eventually we found out that the modem was broken.

While waiting for the new modem, I tried to work with my PC producing something and sometimes connect to Internet by TelkomNet Instan dial up (very slow). Usually sending 2 Mb file is not a problem but when dial up solution is the only choice it turned to be a stressful moments.

Based on this experience I learn not to very dependent of the Internet or in the worst case I should always bring the TelkomselFlash modem with me (ha ha still...cannot work well without Internet).

No comments:

Post a Comment